Monday, September 24, 2012

Drawing Faces With Kassey

My daughter, Kassey, began drawing at a young age.  In my opinion, she is a very good artist.  She does not want me to share her art, however, because she is her own critique.  We certainly know how that is, right?!  After being on a drawing site (Deviant Art), she has a following (over 10k she said).

Kassey has experience with painting.  We headed to the craft store, purchased more paint colors and returned to settled in...  I didn't get very far as I'm not really sure what I'm doing with the way of drawing form.  She was giving me some pointers.  I remember drawing in High School - draw what you are seeing and it wasn't bad.  But, Kassey explained, that it is much more difficult to draw what is the picture you have in your head and want to put it on paper... I see what she means!  Anyway, it was fun hanging out with my daughter, being home from college for a couple of days.






Hey look! There is my "Shine Brightly" Kelly Rae Roberts light switch plate - love that!

Peace & Joy,
Suzanne

2 comments:

  1. I love the title of your blog, and the beautiful description you gave of why you chose it :) thank you for stopping by and having a look at mine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Malini! Thank you for stopping in. I really admire your artwork!

      Delete