Monday, October 15, 2012

Already?

Wow! It's already week five of the creative online course I'm taking with Kelly Rae Roberts.  Absolutely amazing information, inspiration.  The company of members of creative souls is priceless!

There have been a lot of distractions this past week with doctor and physical therapy appointments... I'm three days behind in devouring the course material.  But, that is not going to stress me out or make me sad.  Why?  Because it is such a pleasure to sit down and go through the material and for the past five weeks, its my happy place!  I know it will happen. =)

Okay, I'm going to eat my lunch and begin enjoying another day of the course.  I need to pick up my son in less than an hour from school.  But while he is doing homework... heehee I will enter my happy place again! Woo hoo!

Peace & Joy,
Suzanne





6 comments:

  1. It sure has been an amazing class! Loads of learning and lots of progress. Wishing the best for you. Have just become your blog follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming by and "following me" ~ what an adventure! =)

      Delete
  2. Me too! I'm behind too but we've got time to catch up. It has been an amazing journey! Thanks for putting me on your blog list! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, Jean! Thank you for comin' over and saying hello. I'm looking forward to staying in touch through the group page - absolutely amazing group of support!

      Delete
  3. I have just decided to take my time with it and get it all as time allows. Letting it all sink in. This blog photo is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, June. The photo is taken at Mono Lake in the Sierras of California. Yes, "letting it all sink in" is good. For me, that means without distractions and being intentional with my windows of time to go through the materials, which I love! Thanks for coming by! =)

      Delete